LIC merchant is those individuals who are involved in the premium collection process by LIC of India. Merchants work like a link between Policy buyers and the LIC of India. LIC merchant looks for details about Premium collection and also updates its details.
Hey, guys, this article is for the agents of LIC India who are working online in the LIC portal who are having access to the Premium collection process by LIC of India. So. if you’re a LIC employee or a LIC agent or CLIA this article is a must for you. You can read the full article and know how to do LIC MERCHANT LOGIN.
So we’re going to explain step by step how to do LIC MERCHANT LOGIN
- First of all, you have to open your Browsers. (You can use any browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC Browser, and others too).
- After that, you have to search the LIC merchant login.
- Then you have to click on the first link. This window is for those LIC agents who are authorized by LIC for Premium points.
- So, on this page, you are asked to fill up your LIC merchant Username and Password.
- After filling LIC Merchant Username and password you will see a new window in which you are logged in into MERCHANT PREMIUM COLLECTION PORTAL.